Why Work with a Coach?
One way to excel at any endeavor in life, is to have a mentor, coach, or teacher to assist you. Life is short, and if it isn’t turning out as you want it, maybe it is time to invest in you. We pay for nice cars, vacations, fancy clothes, and kitchen remodels. . . but many are hesitant to invest in themselves.
The most successful athletes, actors, musicians, or those of any profession seek top notch help. And, it works! If you’re ready to excel, invest in yourself.
The power of coaching can drastically change your life. It has done so for many. From the clarity you obtain of what you want, to the possibilities of what life might actually be like creating what you want, to making visible changes. . . the possibilities are endless.
It’s About Possibilities!
And, that is what coaching is about. It is about possibilities! People buy millions of lottery tickets because of the possibility of having a different, new life, if they win. That hope of winning feels great, and gives you permission to dream, but it is a passive, fantasy-based way to deal with life. It is a cop out from taking responsibility for your life, for real!
What if you could make significant changes in your life, not just finances, but all areas of your life, by taking responsibility, and getting support? Would it be worth the effort?
How Does a Coach Help?
Coaches can help in so many ways! Generally, here are some ways. We help you:
- Discover and actually live your dreams.
- Open up possibilities you don’t currently see available for you.
- Improve your relationships and create new ones.
- Help make changes for the better in your life.
- Increase your success, financial and otherwise.
(Note: many of my clients have paid for their coaching from financial success that is a direct result of coaching.
- Recognize and remove blocks, fears, beliefs, etc. that are getting in your way.
- Create more balance and joy in your life.
Results Clients Achieved
Here are some kinds of specific results clients have reported from our work together:
- Get into action in the directions they want to take.
- Set and achieve bigger goals.
- Take themselves and their desires more seriously.
- Lead a more balanced life
- Increase self-awareness.
- Increased effectiveness and focused actions.
- Create action and momentum so it is easier to obtain results.
- Get unstuck.
- Attain better relationships at work and home.
- Increase self-confidence
- Receive a positive space to discuss any issues without fear of judgment or criticism.
- Lower stress levels.
- Peace of mind, joy, simplicity.
- Clean up physical surroundings like a messy house or car, and “tolerances” (small irritating things, that drain energy) in their environment or life.